We invite everyone to a fascinating walk throughout the Menorah Center, a unique architectural complex, which has been the most ambitious project not only for the city of Dnepr, but also for the whole Ukraine.
The Menorah Center – a unique structure equal to none elsewhere in the world.
Visiting the Menorah Center, you will find yourself in:
• the building of the architectural ensemble, which was worked on by the world-renowned experts. The total area of the complex is 50,000 sq. m.;
• the seven towers, the tallest of which is 77 meters.
In the Gallery of the Complex, you will find:
• facades of twelve famous buildings of the old Yekaterinoslav;
• decor of marble and Jerusalem stone, which has no analogues in the world.
In the Golden Rose Choral Synagogue, built in 1800, you will learn:
• the history and spiritual heritage of “Touray Zahav”;
• the centuries-old cultural traditions of the Jewish people.
In the historic building of the Menorah Center’s architectural ensemble, you will be amazed at:
• the beauty of the house of a merchant of the first guild David Pcholkin that dates back to the end of the XIX century;
• tasteful decor of the Renaissance epoch.
On the observation deck of the 18th floor, you will:
• see a wonderful panoramic view of the city Dnepr;
• discover Dnepr all anew and will see the whole city at a glance and appreciate all its beauty;
• be able to complete your walk with a photograph at the height of the bird’s flight that will help you keep great memories of the Menorah Center for years to come.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00
Walk, including an observation deck
(for the group from 3 to 20 persons) – 50 UAH/person
Only the observation deck of the 18th floor
(for the group from 2 to 10 persons – 25 UAH/person
Accompanied by a guide throughout the week except for Friday and Saturday
11:40, 13:40, 15:40 и 17:20